Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT: New Craftsman Toolchest

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny1290, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

[​IMG]

Pretty cool huh? I tell ya what, it'd be pretty nice to have a rig like this in the garage for checking stuff on the net, looking at pictures, uploading/downloading photos of your projects, ordering pizza :) and whatnot! I'll bet you anything we see something like this for real from Craftsman in the next 5 years! Anyway I just dug it and thought I 'd show y'all.

2. Big-Olaf

Big-Olaf
    BANNED

It's cool and all, but they seem to have put all kinds of electronic crap where the tools should go.....

3. I hope he saved the drawers,so he can put it back the way it belongs.

4. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

I've thought about putting one of our older PCs in the garage to get me out there more than anything else, but I used to have a job where we had PCs we put in warehouses, not even shops, just warehouses. These PCs would come back with the nastiest crap coating the inside of them. To their credit, they lived through it, but man were they nasty. I can't imagine what grinding/painting/cutting/welding in the same room as a PC would do to it. That, and I think crackheads get more excited by computers than tools. I looooove living in the city...

5. MyOldBuick

MyOldBuick

Check out Ryan's other baby -- www.garagejournal.com for some of the other wild garage computers, etc.... that people have. I myself would love the tool box for the tools and get a slimline case for the computer in a nice cabinet. I gotta get my tools out of my homemade waterbed frame storage toolbox.

6. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

I never even knew that site existed! OMG it is completely sick! Handtool discussion , flooring discussion, AC & Heat, and a gallery! yesssssssss I gotta kick Ryan a donation for using up all his bandwidth :D

7. MyOldBuick

MyOldBuick

Yea -- slightly different crowd on there . . . no body seems to flame someone for their opinion, the F-bomb doesn't seem to be as prevalent . . . it was an Atomic takeover. Pretty good stuff over there. I think the big problem with the way this site (and others) is setup, most people bookmark the forum area and never get to the front page or other places to see what's up. I think that's why people haven't seen the garagejournal.com or jockeyjournal.com sites. Go figure, a little shameless self promotion!

8. Kind like the differenc ebetween those who like camping and those who insist on a hotel.

Then again, I live in a van down by the. . . .

9. Big Tony

Big Tony

My ol lady won't allow car parts in the house but she hasn't said no tool box's

Big Tony

10. madmanfun

madmanfun

Very clever! gave me some ideas of my own! Stay thirsty my friends!

11. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not even Easter and there's been a resurrection......

12. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

ahahaha...fuggin' newbies :D

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  13. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Haha, THAT took some thought !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Don

14. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

So, exactly what from this gave you some ideas?

[​IMG]

15. vtx1800

vtx1800
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

No pictures that I can see, but I take my IPad to the shop, it has an Otterbox to protect it from the dirt, I plug my amp/receiver (that has four big speakers) into the IPad and get music from Apple, Pandora and IHeart Radio plus I can look "stuff" up if I have a problem, doesn't take any room to speak of and it goes where ever I go. I didn't think I'd use it much but after the wife bought it for me I use it all the time.

16. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

I'm the suspicious sort.
    Just what "ideas" did a 1 post newb get from an 8 year old thread with no pictures?
    A dumb thread at that, about a tool box with a computer station from what I gather.
    No intro, no worthwhile info in his profile, lists two OT trucks and an OT Vette as his vehicles.
    True HAMB material no doubt...:rolleyes:

Can newbs edit their posts right from the start? Would be easy for a spammer or worse to add something later once the post is back a few pages, if they can edit.

His post just seems too contrived to me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.