Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Shiftworks, Inc.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1stGrumpy, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Back on January 3rd, 2024 I purchased a Powerglide Column Shift Linkage conversion kit from Shiftworks Inc out of Ontario, NY. I wound up not using it and sent it back on January 31 via the United States Postal Service for a refund, they received it on February 03.
    Now, nearly 2 months later, I have yet to receive a refund. I sent an email to them Tuesday the 26th and received an email back from Googlemail saying that they "were unable to deliver my email" and that they would "retry for the next 46 hours".
    Today, I called and got a recorded message stating thier hours of business. My call was within those hours.
    So, my question is... has anyone here had any recent dealings with them and/or know whether or not that they are still in busness?
    Thanks...

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Shift works ehh? They don’t exactly sound clutch. Hehe.

3. Budget36

Budget36

Not that this helps any, but when I buy aftermarket I get the p/n, look at Summit/Jegs/etc. price is about the same but I feel better if I need to send something back.
    Good luck. Seems they are lagging quite a bit.

1stGrumpy likes this.
  4. wheeltramp brian

wheeltramp brian

I have bought a couple of things recently and called them to order it and everything went well and they even shipped fast.

1stGrumpy likes this.