Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not so new from Iowa.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sparks427, Feb 7, 2016.

1. sparks427

sparks427

Hey guys, like my title says, I'm not so new here, been roaming around for a long time. Been into hot rods and old cars pretty much all my life. I've had my share of older stuff, but nothing like what's on here or that I just acquired last night. Not sure what all should be in the into, but also as I stated I'm from Iowa, Des Moines to be exact, born and raised here, lived here all my life. But I guess enough about me. Figured I'd jump into the mix seeings how I picked up a 27 t coupe last night! My favorite car of all time has been any style of a 32 coupe. While this isn't obviously a 32, it's closer then anything ive ever. Was basically a disassembled roller, though what I have in mind won't need the frame or any of the drive line... I'll try to post some pics here. If they aren't with this they will be along after while.

Attached Files:

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. You have a good base there for whatever direction you choose to go with on the T.
    Good luck, Jimmie

3. sparks427

sparks427

Thank ya sir! I'm excited, to many ideas running through my head.. Lol I've oogled over these cars for a very long time. Figured it was time to put my money where my mouth is and get to work.

4. 40FordDeluxe

40FordDeluxe

Nice to see you on here! The coupe is going to be a sweet ride!

5. sparks427

sparks427

Thanks bud, I sure hope so!