Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Buick 300 cu. in. engine $200.00 or parting out

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by jvo, Nov 15, 2015.

1. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Sweetgrass

State: Montana
    Price: 400.00
    This was pulled out of a 65 Skylark that was running fine, approximately 80,000 miles. I got it from a friend that put a big block in his Skylark. He said it was definitely not a smoker, ran good ( when pulled of course). Been stored inside a heated garage year round since it was pulled. I need the space ( as you can see its kinda under my mill. Includes the super turbine 300 still attached to it. Complete motor except for starter. I have the carb in a cupboard. Has nice green anti freeze spilling out from inside it every time I move it.
    I will part it out if someone just wants the heads or intake manifold, etc. Changed my mind and want to go with something more traditional for a 40 Ford pickup.
    I live 65 miles North of the U.S. border, so this stuff would be shipped from Sweetgrass, MT 59484.
    Send me an email or better yet, a PM.
    I'm thinking 250 for the intake and carb, and maybe 250 for the heads.
    If you want the whole shebang, it is on a cart and I could wrap it up for shipping.
    You would pay all shipping charges of course, and I would only charge exactly what the shipping would be, once figured by the shipping company.
    Yes, the block behind the transmission is an 8BA flathead block and its for sale as well. Its been hot tanked and magna fluxed. Good block. Also have a 4" Merc crank. 400 bucks for the block, 250 for the crank. I am also open to offers. Thanks for looking. 100_4664.JPG 100_4664.JPG 100_4666.JPG 100_4664.JPG 100_4665.JPG 100_4667.JPG

2. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Intake manifold and carburetor now gone.
    How about 200 bucks for the complete heads, rocker shafts, exhaust manifolds, etc.