Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

BARN FINDS

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by harleycontracter, Oct 9, 2015.

1. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

City: Woodstock Valley

State: Connecticut
    Price: In add
    Just got back from a friends uncle's house. He's looking to sell a few cars that have been stored for years.I have a few photos and can try to find out more if needed.Thought I'd give someone here a shot first before they get put on line.

1946/1947 ? Ford 4 Door sedan Currently has no motor or transmission BUT there may be one available for an addtional cost.Solid body no rust from what we can see.Has interior but need to be redone. Been painted at some point. Great entry level hot rod family car project. 2500.00

1965 Mustang Pony Edition Body is solid and seems to be all there.Interior and exterior. 1 Repaint 6900.00

1930/1931 Ford Model A rolling chassis with sheetmetal All BUT the body. Pretty much rust free and motor was redone about 15- 20 years ago. 4000.00

All of these pretty rust free Cars and parts located in Westfield, Ma

For some reason photos won't load. Pm me for pics at [email protected] and I'll pass on the info to the owner.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  2. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

All cars but the A SOLD

Model A has bags of Mac's auto part parts that we will include in the price.

Bump

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015