Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage it's ok to crap on someone elses car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wheeldog57, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocknrolldaddy

rocknrolldaddy

Next time, ask them if they need a quarter or have a cellphone, so they can call someone who gives a shit.

volvobrynk and 2racer like this.
  2. ems customer service

ems customer service

the first car club i joined: was the local early ford v-8 club region, they crapped on everybody's car and then wondered why they could not keep new members, i did not stay long either

Model T1 likes this.
  3. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Being a little, fat, old fart keeps me from just telling this kind of person to shove it where the sun don't shine. Yet, it is really hard sometimes to stay passive, so I walk away wishing all the time I was bad enough to send this asshole to the moon. I have no solutions to this dilemma so just go on being the nice guy you are. After all, these types will probably outlive you and me.

Spoggie and Model T1 like this.
  4. Muttley

Muttley

I have no problem if someone tells me they dislike my car, I'd rather they say it directly to me rather than badmouth it behind my back.....................how seriously I value their opinion is another story.

Model T1 and falcongeorge like this.
  5. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Love your El Camino. I would think you get numerous rants about "trashing" a Nomad. It was a Nomad, wasn't it ? Whether or not, it is so cool. AND, the '56 was the best of the Tri-5 Chevies. Rock on, Bud. As a postscript, most "critics" don't have what you have, or wished they did.

Model T1 likes this.
  6. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As a young admirer of all cars old, I remember some Early V-8 members treating the streetrod/hotrod community like Hell, talking shit about how WE are destroying vintage cars with OHV engines, 4-speed transmissions, etc. A bit later when I had my own "hotrod", and one of these holier-than-thou turds started in on me with his typical shit, I informed him that "he and his ilk were the destroyers of vintage tin". I reminded him of all the old stuff he and other pricks had junked when they roundy-round raced. I even had one of those big 16"x20" photos I shoved in his face. Oh, he was pissed. I didn't like being disrespectfull to a Senior, but that asshole had it coming. So much for buying parts from the Early V-8 club.

Model T1 likes this.
  7. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think that same asshole was at the gas station last month. What a jewel.

Model T1 likes this.
  8. Jealousy is a terrible thing. Since they don't have a car or one as nice as yours, they must bring it down.

The last negative comment I got was from some guy selling die cast cars at a local cruise-in. I simply told him I gave up on toy cars once I became a teenager.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.