Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can't post to classifieds

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by dannyego, Oct 25, 2014.

1. dannyego

dannyego

Might just be the app but it keeps telling me I don't have enough permission to post to classifieds. Did I miss something?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Unfortunately, the app does not work with the classifieds; give it a shot with your device's browser. Ryan just finished some tweaks that make the site really slick & easy to use on a smart phone.

3. silent rick

silent rick

tweaks that make the site really slick & easy to use on a smart phone

but not so well on an old pc with an outdated browser. i can't quote a post anymore, i have to copy and paste it here. my old antique system never had a problem with vbulliten. it doesn't like the new system at all. super slow and i can't use any of the upgrades that have been taylored to the smart phone crowd. i guess i ain't hip.

4. Has nothing to do with being 'hip'...what's so hard about updating your browser? IMO, if you spent as much time figuring out how to do that - or reaching out to the staff to provide assistance - as you do complaining about the site (both before the update and after) you'd have it mastered by now. Priorities.

Hitchhiker and K13 like this.