Register now to get rid of these ads!

Signature Picture - Banner links

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by scootermcrad, Sep 30, 2014.

1. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Question for whoever is handling the HTML stuff...

When we had the old HAMB format I had a banner in my signature linking everyone to the HAMB Hemi Tech Index. Now the picture itself is gone, but the link remains showing only "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" in place of the banner/picture representing the link. Previously this was a feature maintained when purchasing the Alliance membership (for whatever reason). The banner used to look like this:
    [​IMG]

Can someone please walk me through the correct code and/or process for resetting this?

THANK YOU!
    S

2. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hello? Is this thing on? (thunk thunk thunk)

3. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey... Anyone? Anyone know anything about the new code format? I really want to get this banner fixed.

Thanks!

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Hey scooter. I've been fighting a server all week. Sorry man.

I will look into this today.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Awesome! Thanks bud! No worries. Just shoot me the 411 when you get a chance. THANKS!

6. Fixed it for you, I think. If I can remember what I did to get it set up, I'll post up a tutorial.

Edited to add: Looks like I'll have to hold off on the tutorial; I only have the ability to upload pics to a signature if I'm using the moderation feature on someone else's profile. I do not see that option on my own profile through the "signature" page.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Correct, I don't like to allow a bunch of folks to post images in the signature or threads get crazy long with sig pics... Scooter gets special treatment cuz... well, he's scooter!