Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. John Tumolo

John Tumolo

Bill just hauled a Model A Coupe for me and I would recommend him to all my fellow Hambers. Friendly service and nice equipment and on time at a reasonable rate. Give him a shot if you need a haul. JOHN

2. Rodders

Rodders

Bill just brought my Anglia today great guy and this is my second time I had him pick a car up for me would recommend him to anyone great guys and done in a timely fashion

3. badmojocuda

badmojocuda

Bill is a great guy ,doing a great service. First class operation.Delivered a 65 Comet to me in the dead of winter.Highly recommended!! Takes great care of vehicle. Will surely use again!!! Thanks Bill!! Stay safe my friend! Mike S

4. hotrodnomader

hotrodnomader

Really nice guy. Reasonable pricing. Unlike most truckers where your car is just another paycheck, he actually cares about what he is hauling. A +

5. Bill has been here before and was here again on Tues, the 18th, ---- what's the reason? Simple, he is prompt, great communications, courtious, reasonable rate, -- it just doesn't get any better. He's great at what he does and gets it done. :D That all adds up to first class service. :D

Thanks Bill, :)
    Wes

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  6. Monitor1977

Monitor1977

Bill delivered my 46 suburban this morning, and I can't recommend him enough. Bill was right on schedule, easy to contact and genuinely cares about getting your ride where it needs to go, safely. I will use only bill from here on.

7. nathan1234

nathan1234

First rate job hauling rare car from CA to Chicago. Bill had excellent communication.

8. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Straight forward with Bill. Communicates, On time and dependable.
    Does a fine job. Thanks Bill !

Cob

9. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

And, another totally satisfied customer! Bill picked up an F-250 in Washington state (even met the seller at the ferry landing!) and brought it straight to me in Texas in under three days. I chose open trailer since it was for an OT daily, but arrived CLEAN and safe. Great guy! Highly recommended!

Attached Files:

10. Manic Mechanix

Manic Mechanix

Bill is a great guy. He hauled my recently sold 48 Plymouth gasser from northern Arizona to Seattle, WA in record time and for a very reasonable price. Communication was excellent! I highly recommend Bill for any of your transport needs. Jeff A.

11. 500LBGorilla

500LBGorilla
    from Austin Tx

Finally got to meet Bill, he picked up a roadster body from us at the Austin Speed Shop last Monday,
    He couldn't have been nicer, even in the face of pretty crappy weather he arrived on time, loaded her up quick and clean.
    Thanks man!!

12. Bill delivered my 63 c10
    he kept me up to date as he was in route
    we ran into some snags and Bill was patient and very helpful
    He is a very nice guy, we talked cooking and harleys

I WOULD RECOMMEND BILL EACH AND EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!

racinman likes this.
  13. moose

moose

Thanks Bill, great job, excellent communication! Recommended highly by me.

M1Lover likes this.
  14. rockfish

rockfish

I recently completed my first deal with Bill. He hauled a restored but non-running chassis from Tennessee to Wisconsin for me last month. His price was very fair, loading a roller was not a problem and most importantly he was able to get it to me in a VERY reasonable amount of time. Bill kept me updated throughout the process and the chassis arrived in perfect condition. He even hauled some larger loose parts at no additional cost. Bill is a class act all the way. His price was exactly as quoted and he even refused my offer of a tip. I'll be using Bill again and highly recommend him. Feel free to PM me for my phone # if you have any questions regarding my experience.

Shipping something of value can be stressful so it's good to know there are guys like Bill that treat whatever he is hauling like it's his own.

15. papajohn

papajohn

This was my 2nd dealing with Bill. Great guy and reasonable price. Thanks for the fast action Bill !

Posted using a number two pencil on a paper napkin.

Attached Files:

16. gggholson

gggholson

Bill delivered my '52 Buick Roadmaster yesterday. Every thing went just as Bill had indicated. Good communication throughout the process. First time I had used Bill but he will be the first call if transportation is needed again!!!

Good Job and Thanks again.

Gary

17. DELRAY54

DELRAY54

Bill hauled another car for me from Texas to Ohio. Great job as usual. I highly recommend Bill for any transporting you may need!

18. rowan

rowan
    from NJ

Bill delivered my Studebaker Sky Hawk this morning on time and without incident. I am very pleased and will utilize his services again in the near future.

19. RAF

RAF
    from MA.

This was my first time using Bill for a transport but he will be my only one in the future. His communication and professionalism far surpasses any of the carries I have dealt with in the past. My 1940 Ford was delivered exactly as expected and right on time. He truly takes the worry out of having vehicles shipped.

20. On behalf of my uncle in Bryan, Texas...
    my uncle wanted me to give Bill a positive feedback for his recent delivery. He said Bill took excellent care of the car and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We will be using Bill for any future transport needs we have. Thank you Bill!

21. randyfloyd

randyfloyd

Bumping Bill back to the top of the HAMB O'Dex again, because that's the best way to describe him and his service - at the top! Bill went way out of his way to squeeze me in at a moments notice for a run from Wisconsin to Indiana while he was near that area instead of just putting me out on the schedule. Everything about the delivery went as planned, communication was excellent, and the car was very well cared for. He wouldn't even take a tip on top of the agreed upon fee!

22. 32 ron

32 ron

I have been privileged to have Bill transport both vehicles and car parts for me. He is always on time and will give you phone calls to let you know of his arrival. You can set your watch by his notification. Bill takes very great care of your car or parts as if it is his own. He keeps his equipment in great working order.

23. NittanyZ

NittanyZ

Bill transported my niece's Porsche 928 from Florida to Illinois in August. I've used transporters many times and Bill beats them all hands down. His communication is first class. He's courteous and professional and keeps you updated on his ETA. Lastly, his truck and trailer are well maintained, clean and first class. I recommended Bill based on posts here on the HAMB. He didn't disappoint me or my niece. As a member here I now have a transporter for my shop as well as for my personal hobby car purchases. Thanks Bill!

24. B1gDaddy

B1gDaddy
    from aladambama

Bill just delivered me an OT. But I would not have done it for myself better.

This guy is the real deal, quit looking for something better, just call Bill.
    It's worth the wait if need be

25. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

All I can say is Thanks Bill. He just dropped off my new '32 3W and his enclosed trailer is nicer than my garage. Pulled it all the way from southern Florida across the country to Texas in less than 2 days. Bill is a very caring and concerned guy to work with. He gave me a rate and gave me a time and bingo, dead on both. Everybody needs "people", and now I have more "people".

26. Danshotrod

Danshotrod

Dick, Bill was leaving your place and headed to pick up my car 37 Chevy gasser in Oklahama City and then on to me in Frederick, MD

27. Danshotrod

Danshotrod

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1414324142.249382.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1414324179.634060.jpg Bill is one heckuva nice guy he brought the car up to me a day early. Coming out of Oklahoma City to Frederick Maryland couldn't ask for a better guy and right on time. I will definitely use him again

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

28. naturelover

naturelover
    from canada

29. naturelover

naturelover
    from canada

Bill was great On time pick up and delivery. Went out of his way to contact in person Price was great. Would recommend him anytime. Thanks Bill

30. ronzmtrwrx

ronzmtrwrx

I am posting this on behalf of a friend of mine and his father, neither of which are "car guys". I do not know Bill Squires at all, but with my confidence in the HAMB and what I read here on the O'Dex, I pointed my friend in Bills direction to get a 40 Chevy hauled from Michigan to Mo. Bill gave my friend a quote and a time frame for pickup and delivery and hit it right on, even with the rough early winter weather he encountered. Bill called my friend at least four times through the course of the deal and did everything he said he would and then some. If I ever need something hauled and Bill can work it in his schedule, he will be the guy I use. Tip o' the hat to Bill Squires and the HAMB.