Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

for sale 1930 plymouth coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by skyspop, Sep 18, 2014.

1. skyspop

skyspop

City: rochester

State: Minnesota
    Price: 15000.00
    plycoupedriverssiderearquartyer.jpg plydriverssidefull.jpg plyenginepassside.jpg plyfrontleftview.jpg plypassengersidefull.jpg plybehindseatwood.jpg plybrakesetupunderfloor.jpg plydashgauges.jpg plyfloorunderseat.jpg plyfrontleftdropaxelanddiscbrakes.jpg plyfrontwithlightson.jpg plygaspedal.jpg plyinsidetrunk2.jpg plypassdoorpanel.jpg plyrightreartailightso0n.jpg plypassengersidefull.jpg I'm reluctantly putting my 30 Plymouth up for sale,its a great little hotrod,just too many irons right now.Its a super solid car,full frame has been boxed years ago,53 331 Cadillac and transmission.wiring is new,lights brakes/brights hooked up.lots of room in new panel for more stuff.4 inch drop tube axel,with disc brakes,basically it runs and drives around,the kickdown linkage for the hydro is not hooked up and dialed in,but it is with the car,that needs to be figured out to shift into high properly,it still needs all glass,all garnish is there,as well as the windshield header,that rolls the windshield up about 2 inches.For this price,i will include a three deuce setup with holleys,and linkage ,plus a set of older chrome Cadillac valve covers I never put on.nice old paint,few dings here and there,but its an awesome look,real bullethole in the door even,not a sticker!..seats have been upholstered nicely,as well as matching door panels,roof has been filld,not bad,id leave it as is.please call me or message with questions,or more pics.really need cash right now,may consider some partial trades for the right stuff.(solid 35 36 three or five window body,59 chevs,or chevy muscle)thanks.patrick 507 269 1265 plydriverssidefull.jpg plycoupedriverssiderearquartyer.jpg plydriverssidefull.jpg plyenginepassside.jpg plyfrontleftview.jpg plypassengersidefull.jpg plycoupedriverssiderearquartyer.jpg

2. skyspop

skyspop

bump one time,Ill be around all weekend,and could deliver to Jefferson,wi swap if any interest.