Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1952 Plymouth Cranbrook 2dr post - SOLD! PLEASE DELETE...

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Barsteel, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Barsteel

Barsteel
    from Monroe, CT

City: Stratford

State: Connecticut
    Price: 7500
    *********SOLD**************SOLD*****************SOLD****************

Please delete.

1952 Plymouth Cranbrook. 99% of everything works! You CAN drive it home!

95% rust free body, rock solid trunk floor, and rockers. Odometer says 29,XXX, believed to be original. Original flathead 6 with a T-5 5 speed/brand new clutch and pressure plate, new drive shaft, and the original 3.90 rear end. Upgraded to electronic ignition. Easily cruises at 70mph. 4 wheel disc conversion with dual well under floor master cylinder and all new coated steel lines. Brand new headlight to tail light restoration quality wiring harness from YNZ. Gas tank was professionally boiled out and sealed with Red Kote, fuel pump is brand new. All glass is solid, although the windshield has some wear from the wipers. Car comes with BRAND NEW windshield and rubber gasket. Brand new radials with less than 500 miles on them. Exhaust is brand new. Converted to 12V positive ground, with professionally rebuilt generator, matching NOS voltage regulator and brand new battery.

UPDATE: As of 9/10 rear belts installed, dome light fixed!!

Car has had one repaint, 10 footer enamel job. Paint is presentable, but there are some minor dings and scratches. Driver's side rear fender spear chrome is missing. Other chrome not installed includes the rear window and beltline chrome, and rocker chrome.

Interior has freshly recovered front and rear seats, brand new matching door panels and carpeting. Headliner was replaced several years ago. Still solid, although it's a bit wavy. I also installed shoulder belts. Have rear belts, not yet installed...THIS CAN BE A FAMILY CRUISER!

All gauges work, all lights work, signals, high/low beams. Front shoulder belts installed, rear seat belts included, may install them this week if I have time.

Engine starts with a flick of the key. You can barely hear it idle. Maintains engine temp as it should, oil pressure is a steady 40lbs at highway speeds, 20 at warm idle.

Will need a heater valve. Dome light doesn't work, but I should be able to fix that.

I've put almost 500 miles on this car and its never let me down. Jump in and drive it home.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  2. Barsteel

Barsteel
    from Monroe, CT

3. Barsteel

Barsteel
    from Monroe, CT

4. Barsteel

Barsteel
    from Monroe, CT

Bump. Reasonable offers considered.