Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 Cadillac Coupe Deville

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by beckyjack, Jun 1, 2014.

1. beckyjack

beckyjack

City: Douglassville

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 10,000
    Asking $9K or willing to trade. I am looking for a 58 or 57 Plymouth Fury Hard Top or Model A Sedan (I want a rat) This is a very clean, garage kept 56 Cadillac. All the brakes are new. Gas tank has been taken down and sealed. New tuneup. Freshly rebuilt original carburetor. Original generator has been rebuilt. Last time this car was on the road was 1983, always been garage kept. Floors are rust free. Trunk is untouched and original, has original hubcaps in the trunk. The original batwing air cleaner is also in the trunk. The body has one rust spot on the lower passenger side quarter, about 2 inches in size. No other cancer on the body. The car has 95% original paint on it. The car does run, but the motor needs new rings (it smokes). It has 96K original miles on it. The car is 100% complete.
    Someone,back in the day put about 200 little lights in the grill. No bolts or screws to remove, they just pull right out. I left them in, because I thought it was pretty cool.
    Interior has been redone, I believe in the 80's. It is green tuck and roll. It looks like it has new carpet in it. Has original door panels and headliner in it. Driver side arm rest is torn, but the rest of the door panels are in great shape. the passenger side door panel has a little staining on the bottom. The car has power windows and power seat. Passenger door glass has a crack in it, but the rest of the glass is in great shape. Clean and clear title. Also had 4 brand new tires on it. This car would be a awesome exactly the way it is, or restored! Asking $9K or willing to trade. I am looking for a 58 or 57 Plymouth Fury Hard Top or Model A Sedan (I want a rat) Any questions please call or text 484-335-3688 I am not giving this car away, I really don't need to sell this car. No low-ball offers.
    Here is a video of the car running:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    mario282511 likes this.
  2. beckyjack

beckyjack

3. beckyjack

beckyjack

4. beckyjack

beckyjack

Bump

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. beckyjack

beckyjack

Bump

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!