Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FOR SALE :1934 Ford 3-Window coupe (chopped top)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by roadster36, Aug 19, 2014.

1. roadster36

roadster36
    from Sonoma

City: Sonoma

State: California
    Price: $37,500
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I have decided to sell my project 1934 Ford 3-window coupe. I have owned this car since 1973. I bought it already chopped with the 3.5 inch chop. All of the body work from the belt line down was professionally done in the 1980's and is top quality. I have built and sold 5 frames from under this car, it currently has a fresh Walt Dupont flathead and T-5 with a 9 inch rear under it. Stock firewall, stock seat, chopped steel window garnishes, dash, brakes plumbed and bled, billet Vega steering box, new Drake fuel tank, nice front and rear bumpers with irons. All steel body and fenders, nice grille and radiator, fully boxed frame with box tubing chassis similar to a TCI frame.The front end is a 4 inch dropped Super Bell with 4-Bar and disc brakes and. The wheels are McLean 52 spoke wire wheels. The complete front suspension has been chrome plated file496.jpg file534.jpg file3038.jpg . There is no steering column in the car . The car is currently registered in my name with plates on non-op status. There is no rust in this car anywhere. $ 37,500.00. I will consider selling it without the engine and T-5 transmission. Thank You. - Dennis ([email protected])

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    billg51 and Nomadness like this.
  2. roadster36

roadster36
    from Sonoma

Awaiting payment, the coupe is headed down under. Thanks Wayno :)

3. roadster36

roadster36
    from Sonoma

SOLD

4. roadster36

roadster36
    from Sonoma

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!