Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1954 Chevrolet Styleline 2 door sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by dmac620, Apr 14, 2017.

1. dmac620

dmac620

City: Jackson

State: New Jersey
    Price: 8,000
    1954 Chevrolet Styeline 2 Door Sedan

For Sale $8,000

Great running and driving classic.

Features:

350 SBC / 350 automatic trans
    2nd generation Camaro front clip with Power Steering and Power Disc/Drum Brakes
    “QA1” adjustable coil over shocks up front, adjustable air shocks in the rear
    New Power Brake Booster and Master Cylinder
    New Chrome tilt steering column with new red metal flake steering wheel

New Diamond Back radial wide white wall tires mounted on new Wheel Vintiques rims (less than 200 miles)

Brand new American Autowire 12V wiring kit installed. Every wire in the car was replaced.
    New Powermaster mini-starter
    New Dakota Digital custom fit gauges. All gauges function properly

All new glass installed in the windshield, front doors, vent windows, and rear side windows.

New “Poly” gas tank installed

Custom front grill (extra “teeth” added)
    One piece front and rear chrome bumpers
    New front and rear chrome headlight/taillight chrome bezels
    New “Lee Custom” bubble lens taillights with “LED” lights (very bright!)

Paint is a semi-gloss black with professional pinstriping by “Blue Rooster”

Floors had patch panels installed by previous owner. There is still some rust in the door bottoms and in the trunk that I can see.

The engine just received a full tune up and is running beautifully. Its a great car to take the family out for a cruise.

I have run out of room and need to sell some things off. Clear NJ title in-hand.

Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the vehicle. I have priced it well with the hope of a quick sale.

Chev 1.JPG Chev 1.JPG Chev2.JPG Chev 1.JPG Chev2.JPG Chev3.JPG Chev4.JPG Chev5.JPG Chev6.JPG Chev7.JPG Chev8.JPG Chev9.JPG Chev10.JPG Chev11.JPG Chev12.JPG Chev13.JPG Chev14.JPG Chev15.JPG Chev 1.JPG Chev2.JPG Chev3.JPG Chev4.JPG Chev5.JPG Chev6.JPG Chev7.JPG Chev8.JPG Chev9.JPG Chev10.JPG Chev11.JPG Chev12.JPG Chev13.JPG Chev14.JPG Chev15.JPG I am located in central New Jersey (zip code 08527).

lothiandon1940 and Jay ODonnell like this.
  2. dmac620

dmac620

Sold to a fellow HAMB member! Thanks