Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need 28/29 woodie body plans

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TANNERGANG, Nov 19, 2011.

1. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Anybody know where I can get a set of 28/29 Woodie Plans?

2. sawzall

sawzall

[​IMG]

cant help with plans right now.. but I do have a "kit" that I am thinking about parting with.

3. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I realy need one for for some guidelines mainly.....It's going to be a custom built body slanted a little here and there....also need info on who to buy door latches and handles from.

4. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

ive looked for the huckster body plans but havent been able to find them. I hope someone chimes in.

5. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Google Hudson Wagon Works in Ankeny Iowa for huckster plans. National Woodie Club has info on Model A station wagon kits

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

There is a shop in upstate New York that makes a full spot on 30-31 reproduction Station Wagon body, they may make a '29 as well now.

7. RAVENS29

RAVENS29
    from n/a

The National Woodie Club, does have the drawings. I talked with the pres. last week about my project, he said " they have a 17 page set of drawings for $40.00 non-members or $20.00 to members" they are 11"x 17" these are for the 29 woodie wagon. I'm looking for a cowl right now to start the next project - WOODY RAT - here is the conseptual picture of it. (the first one) the next picture is what most people build, sorta a panel version. I have the phone number to one of the big guys if you need it! Let me know if you see another cowl or parts to one.

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

I like that full fendered consept, the subtile arch to the window frame tops makes a world of differance.

9. 29woodie

29woodie
    from boston, ma

Join the Nat'l Woodie Club and get the plans. It's a great club with a neat monthly magazine featuring owner cars, etc. Even if you decide to go your own way with your build, the plans will give you plenty of food for thought and a starting place. Good luck!

10. rusty bill

rusty bill

The plans offered by the woodie club are real easy to understand and other sites are mentioned for hardware to complete the project.:)

11. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

This is the car I'm wanting to build except it will probably be Black with Salt Flats.

Attached Files: