Register now to get rid of these ads!

Austin Tx guys are we on?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grass hopper, Nov 30, 2004.

1. grass hopper

grass hopper

Just wanted to remind ya'll. This Wednesday at my shop is open to any one that need a warm place to work on there car like we talked about. My shop is in Pflugerville, TX. About 25min north of down town Austin
    Address is
    100w Pflugerville loop #118
    Pflugerville, TX.78660

If your coming from Austin head north on I-35. Take the 1825 Exit (into Pflugerville) when you get to Heather wild take a left
    (There will be a MC Donald’s & a DQ at the light)
    You will pass 2 stop signs then come to a street Light (that will be my street Pflugerville loop). at the light take a Right were about 200 yards down on the left look for a sign that reads Pflugerville Animal hospital that is the strip mall my shop is in down at the end.

If your coming from Round Rock go south on I-35. take the Lewis henna Exit and head east when you get to AM grimes / Cr170/ grand ave. take a right go down to the stop sign and take a left (now your on Pflugerville loop) you will pass over heather wild and go 200 yards and were on the left

Hope to see some of you that asked come out. Hell I can bring a pit and we can do some beer & BBQ if ya’ll want just let me know who all is coming & well go for there.

2. I should be there around 7.

3. grass hopper

grass hopper

that sound good i will have to leave to take my oldest son home but i will return. there will be some one there to let you in.

4. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

We'll come out....and help anyone that needs help.

See you then.

-Jason

5. grass hopper

grass hopper

i'am guna go get a part for my big heater so the shop should be nice and warm. it's looking like we mite still be working on the gasser if we don't get any work done on it tonight.

6. Sounds good to me.

7. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

Is the heater working now????

-Jason

8. grass hopper

grass hopper

9. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

I wish somebody in S.A would extend there shop out like this..

10. How many are showing up? Will KustomGasser be there? I plan of bring a few home brews with me and want to make sure I have enough.

11. grass hopper

grass hopper

yes Kgasser sould be he we never worked on his car last night so thats one thing we got to do for sure.

12. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Can I bang on my rear quarterpanel there? I also need to primer it and spray my valve cover, while I'm at it.I'll bring a 6 of PBR [​IMG]What time are you expecting people?

13. grass hopper

grass hopper

sory i did not post my number if your still on here. here is my number 670-7525 shop we will still be here until 12 or 1 am give us a call.

Thank to the guys that did come out wish yall needed some work done on your cars maybe next time. (in a week or so we can do it if yall are willing and have work needed)

14. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

It was good to meet you dudes... hope that gasser front end goes together with no problems...

see ya

15. Good to meet you too. Come back to Austin often.

What did you guys figure out with the bearings?

16. grass hopper

grass hopper

well kustomgasser went to Azone and picked up a set of bearings that did not work. so i took out my dead blow and hammered the bearings on.(it's not like it sounds there was a bur stopping it from going on thats it did not hert the bearing at all) we got it done around 1:30 am man it looks cool.see ya'll friday at putt-putt