Register now to get rid of these ads!

My late intoduction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 60 Imp Man Mike, Nov 29, 2004.

1. 60 Imp Man Mike

60 Imp Man Mike

Hey everybody, sorry about not introduce myself. My name is Michael Martinez, I'm from Fresno CA but am curently stationed in Camp Pendelton California. I own a 1960 Impala 4dr hardtop w/235 straight 6. I got the car from my great uncle for my 16th birthday.

To everyone who replied to my first post, thanks, the info will help me out when I get the money to buy my engine. I don't have too much experience but I will try to help out as much as I can, barring any deployments.

Later,
    60 Imp Man Mike

2. k9racer

k9racer

Thats better.. WELCOME and thank you for being of service to our country. Bobby..

3. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

I second that! A big thank you for the sacrifices you are making for our country from a fellow Fresnan.

4. 60 Imp Man Mike

60 Imp Man Mike

I appreciate the thanks but there's none needed, if didn't do it, someone else would have to. It is nice to hear people who support the troops so thank you, mike

5. 60 Imp Man Mike

60 Imp Man Mike

Hell ya, I'll rock Fresno till I die and screw anyone who doesn't like it. Wish the Bulldogs did a little better this year, I have been out in Hawaii for the past two years and it was great seeing the dogs kick some warrior ass!! Later