Register now to get rid of these ads!

unreal got another old car of mine Back

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike Landwehr, Nov 28, 2004.

1. I picked up my bro inlaws 4x4 pu the other day the one w the 350 TBI in it , well what to do with what is left , today the kid i sold my ply to stopped by and wants to trade my old cpe back to me for whats left of the 4x4 when i am done w it , took me about a minute to say HELL YA here it is last spring , same shape now except current title + lic.

Attached Files:

2. he was just back here ,he wants the truck + motor w it now he's offering a factory rebuilt older 350/4 bbl w 50.000 mi and cash, just to clear it up about the gasser and my lack of room, the kids dad says it can sit in a locked shed over winter if i will do the deal.

3. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

thats coool..a parts truck for a complete car..hell i'de done it to..room or not..

4. Gotta say this tho, its gettin a SBCand GASSER all the way(unless i change my mind again,lol)

5. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

This is what I would do with it.

6. Ok , I'm open to suggestions , lets see some ideas,the car has the stock motor and running gear intact and not stuck, starter is shot-engine turns slooooooooooow

7. Retroline

Retroline

Just keep it mild with the stock flathead, does it have overdrive???
    Black paint and smacked on the ground.

8. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Mike...a gasser would be trick...nosebleed stance and piecrusts out the back......neet! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. I wish it did have overdrive. its one of the issues I have w the cars stock running gear, it has to be an automatic or the wife won't drive it and these low 1950's cars howl down an interstate w those 4:11 gears at 70-75 MPH +, most old motors can't handle those kinds of rpm's on a steady diet, this I learned from painful and expensive experiance. I do know that the one thing I am going to do no matter what direction I go is radius out those rear wheel openings , always thought they made these cars look strange.