Dating Rituals in a Car-Centric World

Dating Rituals in a Car-Centric World

My friends, we are going to look back at how much our automobiles created unique, amazing experiences for us that the next generations safely stuck in their autonomous… continue reading »

37 Comments
Ernie Adams and his Dwarf Customs

Ernie Adams and his Dwarf Customs

Ernie Adams of Maricopa, AZ is a craftsman– No two ways about it. He’s hand-built an entire fleet of 5/8th scale, medal-bodied, running cars. After watching a sidecar… continue reading »

36 Comments
FOUND: Vintage Tin

FOUND: Vintage Tin

“No waaaaaaay!” I blurted as we barreled north on a two-lane highway en route to the heart of the Pacific Northwest. After driving all morning, I had settled… continue reading »

19 Comments
Under Construction… Excuse the mess…

Under Construction… Excuse the mess…

Hey fellas, excuse the lack of any content today. I’m in the middle of a server upgrade and have no time for such shenanigans. Speaking of… During this… continue reading »

The 1940 Ford Style Show

The 1940 Ford Style Show

As with many other manufacturers, sometimes a Ford between two model years might look pretty much the same, but actually conceal a number of improvements. This is definitely… continue reading »

6 Comments
Vintage Billboards…

Vintage Billboards…

The Gas & Oil niche of collecting is a rabbit hole for sure, but I’m not much of a memorabilia guy. When I walk around swap meets and… continue reading »

21 Comments
A California Roadster

A California Roadster

My phone vibrates and a text appears. I look at the blue bubble. It’s from a friend in Chicago. “It’s gonna snow 10 inches.” I break into a… continue reading »

10 Comments
The Hot Rods of Larry Shinoda

The Hot Rods of Larry Shinoda

Ryan’s Mako-Manta Ray post highlighted how cool the early Corvette custom concepts were, and the designer at General Motors did most of the Mako Shark and ’63 Corvette… continue reading »

13 Comments

Archive