The Hill Leveler

The Hill Leveler

Originally, hot rods were always intended to serve two purposes, by driving to school through the week (‘Show’) and then stripped down for racing at the dry lakes… continue reading »

6 Comments
Announcement: 2018 H.A.M.B. Drags Preregistration

Announcement: 2018 H.A.M.B. Drags Preregistration

Hey fellas… Miller and I are still on the road, but I’m trying to stay up on work while we are rambling. One of the things that has… continue reading »

7 Comments
Don Ferrara 29 A Roadster Test

Don Ferrara 29 A Roadster Test

After years of being a staple of Southern California’s lake beds and car shows, as well as a Hot Rod magazine cover car, Don’s Model A was already… continue reading »

Barney Navarro Defines Horsepower

Barney Navarro Defines Horsepower

When I was a wee little lad, my dad was understandably concerned about my understanding of horsepower. We built one of those invisible engines together, he talked about… continue reading »

12 Comments
New Cars

New Cars

Yesterday I came to the grim realization that some new cars just don’t have jacks. In many cases, these same cars also don’t have tire irons, lug wrenches… continue reading »

55 Comments
For the Love of Cars, Thanks Dad…

For the Love of Cars, Thanks Dad…

My Dad wasn’t one of those touchy-feely parents that would say ‘I love you’ very often, greet you with a hug, or even take you to a ball… continue reading »

27 Comments
Malibu… One Night Only…

Malibu… One Night Only…

So Miller and I are gonna be staying at the Malibu RV Park in our new Clipper this Monday (June 18). And given the location, we should have a… continue reading »

21 Comments
Driving the Kookie Kar back to 1958

Driving the Kookie Kar back to 1958

Unless you’ve been hiding in your garage the past few months, your probably aware that the original Norm Grabowski Kookie-T was recently found and sold at auction for an… continue reading »

39 Comments

Archive