Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Zips Waterpump more stupid questions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lrs30, Apr 7, 2020.

1. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

Ok I have searched, and found lots of good info but not really what im looking for. I real close to getting my 32 3 window ( glass body ) running and would like to hear/see how you guys have ran heater hoses, and also how you have mounted AC compressor and ran AC lines.. Any part numbers, vendors, and such would also help. Thanks in advance.

2. manyolcars

manyolcars

Look for the thread where the guy made his own hi-rise pump adapter

continentaljohn likes this.
  3. goldmountain

goldmountain

4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

There's enough info on this site to keep youbusy reading about what works to keep you busy reading for quite awhile. The search function is your best possible tool for this.
    If you still have questions after that, then come back and ask specific questions. Those of us who have used the Zips pump riser will be glad to answer specific questions, but I for one ain't interested in writing an instruction manual.

5. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

There's enough info on this site to keep you busy reading about what works to keep you busy reading for quite awhile. The search function is your best possible tool for this.
    If you still have questions after that, then come back and ask specific questions. Those of us who have used the Zips pump riser will be glad to answer specific questions, but I for one ain't interested in writing an instruction manual.

6. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020