Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. zike30

zike30

Hi! I have been a motor head ,car guy for many years, I was a member of the H.A.M.B. before but thur my work as I teach at a trade school and we have not been able to go to any outside web sites for a few years.I just moved to a different house so now have internet service so back to some of my old sites. I have a 30 model a coupe that I have been working on for the last six years and just finishe d it last year. My new project is a 49 chevy five window truck. I have almost three trucks as iI have been in the parts gathering stages. After I get the truck on the road I want to build a early 50's car. I dig (is that word outdayed) all kinds of music, Hot Rods,Bikes, pin-ups (Betty's) along with camping ,going to car shows and lots more. I also have a boober project but that will be done sometime after truck but before 50 tail dragger.
    My 30 coupe has been in car kulture DeLuxe issuse that covered the last Hot Rod Arama in Tacoma at that event it has a picture of the car and the 303 olds motor. Also at Rat Basters show last year car was in Alley Katz #4 winter issue. I have been to many shows in the northwest over the last eight years first with a 46 ford coupe and now with model a. Wanted to make Viva Las Vegas or the show in Santa Maria Thats this weekend but as you can see did not make either. Will make the Billitproof show at the end of June in Washington and at least anythink in 150 miles of Yakima. Fun to drive the Model A drive it to work a couple days a week if weather is nice.I read Rodz,Rebel Rod ,Wrench,Rod & Custum, Rod & kustum Street Rodder,The Horse ,car kulture DeLuxe and Alley Katz.
    Well need to clean the shop mow the yard and get something done on 49 so will see you all latter. Ron

2. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome back from NC!