Register now to get rid of these ads!

Zanesville Ohio Hambers Click here

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vividlyvintage, Jul 24, 2011.

1. vividlyvintage

vividlyvintage

Hello Ohio hambers!

I know that this is a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if someone that lives in or near Zanesville Ohio could do me a favor. I recently got a book off of ebay that is basically a history book for the 9th infantry division WWII troops. My grand father was in the 47th Infantry 9th Division. In this book there is a name, army serial#, rank, and address. After purchasing the book unannounced to me, this gentleman was in the same unit as my grandfather. My grand father died in 64 so I was not able to meet him. Since I found his WWII souvenirs and photos I have been trying to document his tour of duty. He recieved the Bronze star of which we have no idea why. Thus starting my investigation. I am in California so I am unable to visit OH.

So for the favor, I need someone who lived in or near Zanesville OH to go by this gentleman's address that is written in the book I have to see if he still lives there. I know that he may be already with the angels, so my next step would be to see if his family lives there. I may have photos of their family veteran and they may have photos of my grand father. So if you are in the area of Zanesville OH please PM and or Email me and I will give you the name, address, and additional info. You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read my favor request.

Thanks All!

2. vividlyvintage

vividlyvintage

3. vividlyvintage

vividlyvintage

4. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

Check yer PMs.