Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Your worst car insult by someone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson48, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Mind you I couldn't care less about a stinkin trophy but at a local show ( about 150 cars), I stuck around for the trophy presentation. A buddy say "Hey Don they juust called yer name" so I go up and get it. Come back and look @ it. Laughing my ass off. It was for Best in Progress. The car is totally finished and had 15000 miles on it @ the time. Guess they thought no fenders = Not finished 2021 tan 32 2dr interior.jpg 2021 tan 32 2dr left rear.jpg 2021 tan 32 engine.jpg 2021 tan 32 on da lawn.jpg

50Fraud, clem, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  2. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

^^^^^^Gorgeous car, must have been a pretty lame car show.

34 5W Paul, da34guy and loudbang like this.
  3. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Insults? Fat, ugly, stupid, miserable bastard...they usually like my cars, it's ME that they have the problem with.:mad:

chessterd5 and da34guy like this.
  4. Big mike 1968

Big mike 1968

thanks, needed to be said.

5. "Nice dune buggy" :mad: HRP

[​IMG]

40two and Moriarity like this.
  6. TOMMAY

TOMMAY
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from MOBILE,AL

Buddy of mine sighted down the side of a car we were looking at and said," That thang looks like it was brush painted with a live chicken, polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone and a poor job of it at that".

WalkerMD, Wanderlust and hotrodjack33 like this.
  7. RJP

RJP
    from PNW

Not really sure if this is an insult or not, but I once was awarded a trophy for 'Best non-appearing'...

After reading through this thread I remembered the most amusing question I recieved. During my racing days, while I was gassing up, a MILF wandered over and asked why I had the top up on the car on the trailer (Winged Sprint) when there wasn't a cloud in the sky. With her I took the time to explain, over breakfast the next morning.....

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    R A Wrench, WalkerMD, SS327 and 2 others like this.
  8. Never get out of your car and run up yelling after an accident, had your girl not been there I'd bet that he would have had a bad day indeed...

9. Edsel58a

Edsel58a

I was told "Nice El Camino" to bad I drive a Ranchero.....

chevy57dude and '28phonebooth like this.

10. Unfortunately, while I like El Caminos, my wife has a great distain for them and Rancheros..."They can't make up their minds if they're a car or a truck!". Women just don't understand......

11. "nice car , do plan to restore it " lol CPS36 2.jpg