Register now to get rid of these ads!

young rodder new to hamb

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by NotNuRodz, Jul 6, 2008.

1. NotNuRodz

NotNuRodz

Hey guys i've looked around and learned a lot from the hamb so i thought i would come out the wood work and expose myself! I've always loved the traditional look of rods and the culture. I have a 31 ford 5 window that i pulled out of a barn (long story so ill share it when i post some pictures of it) any ways that was when i was 13 and now 2 years later i have put ill my money into it and it's almost finished...i mean drivable (there never truely finished right!). Also i live in the suburbs of KC, Kansas so i get out to a lot of the good midwest shows!

2. classicfins

classicfins

Welcome to the HAMB! Always happy to see a youngster get into old hot rods. Looking forward to pics of your coupe. Welcome aboard!

3. Mopar34

Mopar34

Welcome to the forum. By all means post some pics of your 31 coupe. We love pictures, easier on our old eyes.:D

4. welcome from mississippi..

5. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

15 years old and he's already got a 31 5 window? sheesh

6. Brandi

Brandi

Very cool! Welcome!