Register now to get rid of these ads!

Young newbie in Cincinnati

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hellenthal, Sep 17, 2012.

1. hellenthal

hellenthal
    from Cincinnati

Hey all!

I have been reading the HAMB for awhile and decided it is time to post something. I currently don't have any car projects but am putting my tool collection in order as well as putting my garage together. The only work on cars I do right now is for people I know to help them out and make a little money on the side. Being that I am in college for CAD I dont have alot of free time between that and my job but I really dig old cars, and have taken a liking to trad hotrods.

In the future I want to fab and build. but all in due time. until then Ill be hunting craigslist and living vicariously through others.

I have learned alot on here so far and really look forward to more reading and tinkering.

Thanks,
    Jared

2. rockguy92

rockguy92

Hello from Central Ohio. Great to have you here with us!

The Rock

3. Model T1

Model T1

Welcome to hotrod heaven. Forget craigslist. Check out the many member cars and projects that come up here all the time. Might as well start out with a real traditional project or beater.
    Bury the metric wrenches in the back. You won't need them around here.

4. Blackmaria60

Blackmaria60

Hey from Columbus!

5. psycho sean

psycho sean

Welcome from Byesville.that's southeast Ohio aka the middle of nowhere

6. hellenthal

hellenthal
    from Cincinnati

Thanks for the welcomes and insight. I'll definitely have to check out the classifieds and better prepare my standard tools. hahah.

I've been veraciously reading build threads about lake style t buckets and early coupe/coupesters. I love the minimalism, I'll be keeping my eye out for a ratted out body to burn holes in.