Register now to get rid of these ads!

Young new HAMBer From Aus

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by metal surgeon, Mar 10, 2011.

1. G'day all,
    My name is Aaron, from the well known wine region of The Barossa valley in South Australia. I am a youngin as i am only 23 but i am a long time reader of the HAMB, only a newbie to signin up.

I modify anything i own- from the work hack to the daily drive, but most of all i love the rod and custom cars, i own a 28 tudor which i hav only just started to actually work on it as i hav just started my own business.
    I am a qualified panel beater and hav spent the last 7 years in and around high end rod shops here in SA,
    I'm an old school guy in the way i do my work i tend to fabricate anything i can insted of purchasing pre made products or panels, after all at the end of the day its much more rewarding if you've done it your self!!

And thats me.

2. chooka454

chooka454

gday buddy from Adelaide.
    I too am a panel beater/Spray painter by trade and i too prefer to make than buy

3. Outback

Outback
    from NE Vic

Welcome M.S. from vic

you'll have to throw up some pics of your tudor!

4. Welcome aboard, glad to have ya around here!