Register now to get rid of these ads!

young(er) newbie from GA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tylercrawford, Jan 30, 2011.

1. tylercrawford

tylercrawford
    from Buford, GA
    1. S.F.C.C.

Came here for all the FED stuff :D

I've worked on two fuel cars, almost took a full-time gig with a pro stock car, and recently got out of racing for the most part to get into machining.

Not that machining and racing don't go together but buying a house and getting married at 25 means my traveling 24/7 days are over.

Been into mustangs almost entirely since I thought cars were cool but decided to sell all my foxbody junk and build a front engine dragster with a friend of mine who welds for a living.

So if you guys have any advice on those . . . I would be happy to hear it! :D

2. HILLBILLY'ED

HILLBILLY'ED

Welcome.........Sounds like you've done more than most , just keep doing it

3. Welcome from Connecticut

4. Tyler,welcome from Michigan.

5. big bad john

big bad john

......Tyler.......welcome aboard......

6. Total Performance

Total Performance
    from Nor Cal

7. Welcome from Rockmart GA. I'm kin to all of the Baileys and Westbrooks around Buford and Sugar Hill. Harvey Bailey who started Bailey Cabinet Company at Sugar Hill was a double cousin to my grandfather Bailey. Lots of relatives buried at New Prospect Methodist Church near Buford. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks.

8. oldman2

oldman2

Hello and welcome from Missouri.

9. tylercrawford

tylercrawford
    from Buford, GA
    1. S.F.C.C.

thanks for all of the kind words!

Also have a picture of my first car . . . started as a 200 inline six/c4 and ended with a 300rwhp roller 302 and a t5.

[​IMG]

10. Tyler,...........Welcome to the H.A.M.B.