Register now to get rid of these ads!

Young coupe girl

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 31Coupe.com, Aug 17, 2008.

1. 31Coupe.com

31Coupe.com

I'm 13 so my dad proof reads my testing. I've owned my 31 for about a year now so far I have an engine (307ci.) and an automatic, I bought a jag rear at a very reasonable price, so my mom and dad got me a rear cross member. soon I'll be putting it together. :)

2. Welcome,...I wish I had a coupe...=( goodluck with the project.

3. Ryeguy666

Ryeguy666
    from Des Moines

Hello All,
    Names Ryan im a tattoo artist from Des Moines, IA. I have been working on a 1950 Plymouth Sp Deluxe. I can wait to get all the bugs out of it and go for a ride. Will be selling this and getting a open wheeled bucket next year i hope.

4. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

welcome from ga nice project

5. welcome from ms.

6. tatertot

tatertot

dang thats cool...i was messing around with mopeds when i was your age. wish i had a coupe then. welcome aboard

7. GoManGo1951

GoManGo1951

Welcome. I am 36 with my first real old skool ride and wish I jumped in when I was younger!!!! Good luck kid!

8. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

I would make a joke about asking you if you were single, but that'd be fucked up, right guys?
    Welcome, wish I had a Model A when I was your age.. Like, a year ago..

9. Brandi

Brandi

Right on! Welcome!

10. Stu Cool

Stu Cool

Wow, that's great! Good luck with your project and please keep us posted on progress.

Pat

11. 51NINETYEIGHT

51NINETYEIGHT
    BANNED

Welcome, your pretty luck my first ride was a 86 Cavalier... Good Luck

12. autobilly

autobilly

Welcome 31Coupe.com . Great project, I'm sure we'll read more about it as you progress. Lots of help and inspiration here on the HAMB.
    How'd you get into this stuff, is your Dad a hot rodder?

13. oldsman71

oldsman71

welcome from ks!!! cool project!!!!

14. Welcome.....how bout some pix of your project?

15. welcome to the HAMB it is refreshing to see younger people getting into hot rods

16. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

My 4 year old daughter loves hangin' out with me in the A. Hope she wants to build her own car just like you are.
    Welcome aboard, and remember most on here have barks louder than their bites so don't be shy to join in on discussions.

17. I rarely post on the intros,but since you already have a project car and have jumped into the deep end of the pool,,,welcome to the hamb.

Your education into the car hobby will be faster that we ever dreamed when I was your age,,,the internet offers instant knowledge,use it wisely.

I'm sure you have already gather that there are members here that say whatever comes into there minds but rest assured most of us are not like that,,,some comfort for your parents I hope.

I look forward to seeing the progress on your coupe. HRP

18. Welcome to HAMB! Congrats on having a cool ride. Pix, we wanna see pix! :D

Keep wrenchin!

19. Insane 1

Insane 1
    from Ennis TX

Welcome to the circus.

Please stay around we need all the car girls we can get. Plus look at it like this, when you can drive it to high school you will be the cool chick in school to all the boys! (Sorry dad!)

20. Welcome...was your Dad a big influence on getting into the hot rod scene or are you the coolest 13 year old girl on the planet? Congrats on the model a and post up pix from time to time of the build...

21. 32PlymouthGirl

32PlymouthGirl

Hey there! Welcome from a fellow hotrod chick! I am almost finished with my car... Can't wait to see more pictures of yours as you work on it!

Attached Files:

22. Racedad

Racedad
    from Sacramento

Welcome and you are soooo lucky to have an "A" at your age!!!. I was 41 when I got my first Coupe, but Kai, my 12 Year old has claimed it. ha ha. She is already learnin to drive it, she saw me bring it home hangin from a tractor bucket. we drive a lot miles out of it on the roads in here Cali.

23. Cruiser

Cruiser

31 coupe.com - Welcome hot rod girl your very lucky to start so young, your going to love cruising your coupe when your sixteen. Now, hold on for the ride of your life here on the HAMB, enjoy.

A Big Welcome from SLO Town just south of you. :D

CRUISER :cool:

24. Theo:HotRodGod

Theo:HotRodGod

Nice!!! The Theo likes.

25. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Welcome from Kentucky.......working on that coupe sure beats playing soccer....or cheerleading.....or tennis....or heck grab a wrench!!!!

26. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome from Illinois. Have fun with your project.

27. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

Welcome from Missouri!! I am so glad you are here.

28. rdemilt

rdemilt
    from so florida

Good for you ! I bought my first car when I was 14, Had to drag my parents to the car lot so they could drive it home for me. best of luck with your project.

29. 343w

343w

Welcome to the Hamb, enjoy the hobby and the 31 coupe. Let's hope most of the folks on here will provide possitive direction and language for the young ones who are brave enough to enter our hobby, they will take our beloved passion into the future!

30. rustyhood

rustyhood

Welcome from Louisville Kentucky! nice project!