Register now to get rid of these ads!

Young blood from Ontario

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by R.Grundy, Sep 5, 2012.

1. R.Grundy

R.Grundy
    from Sarnia Ont

Hello everyone, My names Rob. Some of you may know my dad, Brian or maybe have heard of the Shakers from Windsor. Just thought id say that there's still a few of us young guys ( I'm 25) with some classic iron and who are interested in the grassroots of hot rodding and drag racing. I was doomed from a young age when my dad felt it was necessary for me to memorize the sbc firing order at 12yo. been working at a ford dealership for 6 years and im a licensed automotive tech (mechanic). born and raised on Chevy but mostly just play with fords now. Just picked up a 65 falcon hardtop and hope to be in ONDR next year with it.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. Cortney

Cortney

Welcome from Colorado!

3. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Northville

4. goodturn

goodturn

Welcome. We need more "young blood" in ONDR. Will you be in Cayuga this weekend for our points race?

5. R.Grundy

R.Grundy
    from Sarnia Ont

haven't been to cayuga in a long time. Its windsor weekend in grandbend this weekend, so i'll be there with the shakers gang.

6. hotrodgypsy

hotrodgypsy
    from reading,pa

welcome u young blood ..lots of info here..

7. Welcome from toronto, I have quite a bit of family in windsor. good to have you aboard

8. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

Welcome from St. Pete/Tampa, FL...

9. Welcome to the H.A.M.B