Register now to get rid of these ads!

You guys seen this website?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRod60F100, Aug 11, 2004.

1. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

its depressing seeing all that potential old iron and i'm sure theres info on where this yard is so my fellow HAMBers can pillage and rape thes cars for thier goodies [​IMG]
    www.classiccarsrotting.com
    enjoy

2. Well, I haven't seen that one. Thanks.

3. Bill.S

Bill.S
    from NW OH

Bet that place is full of rattlesnakes,don't look like there is much activity going on there.

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

That is just depressing. I'd be pulling those things out and doing something. Damn it...

5. rev616

rev616

i have seen this before..i hate this crap,but it would be cool to walk around in

6. We have a yard like this down near Waverly, In. The old guy had a garage and just collected cars as they came in. It looks like customers may not have wanted to spend the money to fix them and left them. Many look like they were driven to where they are parked. The place is very wet at times. As someone mentioned in a previous reply, looks like a breeding place for snakes as well.
    I believe the old man has died and all was left to the kids. We went down there back in March and spent the day. Did not see any projects, but lots of parts. My friend Tom Culbertson has been getting parts out of there most of the summer. He says they are hauling off cars weekly to the crusher. Let me know if anyone is interested in directions on how to get to the yard. I don't have a phone contact for the yard.