Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Yorgatron RIP

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A32Flathead, Oct 19, 2015.

1. ahgarageohio

ahgarageohio
    from ohio

2. TERPU

TERPU

RIP George. You and your knowledge will be missed greatly. I will keep a slant pan Hydro just for you.

Tim

3. Never met George but I did purchase a band adjusting tool for a Dual Range Hydro from him several years ago.When I received it he had also included a little box of goodies including a Strato Streak emblem from a 55 Pontiac valve cover. Very pleasant to do business with. He will be missed by many including me. Godspeed George!

4. chop32

chop32

Sad day...He tolerated my newbie Hydro linkage questions in the early days and I looked forward to his posts for many years after that...Haven't been on here in quite a while, but had to come back and say something...
    Condolences to his friends and family...
    RIP Yorgatron...

A32Flathead likes this.
  5. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So sorry about the passing of your friend. May he be at peace.

6. jeta12

jeta12

Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends....Rest in peace.

7. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Yorgatron was a very knowledgeable guy. He knew his hydramatics. Gave me some valuable info on them too. He was one of the first to reply to some of my original threads back in 07. We will all miss him. RIP!

Speedy Canuck likes this.
  8. elgringo71

elgringo71

Rest in Peace Yorgatron. I always looked forward to your posts on Hydros, and your helpfulness with questions. You will be missed.

9. raven

raven

Sad to hear of his passing. Along with that, the world not only lost a great brother, but a loss of his accumulated information is gone forever. This happens to all of us. Our lives, the sum of what we are and know is lost unless we touch others with our person and pass on our knowledge.
    r

10. Yorgatron.jpg
    George Heath
    October 1, 1961 - October 19, 2015

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    HOTRODPRIMER, slammed and A32Flathead like this.
  11. Boy, he was pretty young.. 54. RIP.

12. This is the information for those wishing to attend the memorial gathering this weekend, all welcome.

Saturday October 24th from 1pm to 3pm

Kyoto Palace Restaurant
    The Pruneyard Shopping Center
    1875 South Bascom Ave
    Campbell

13. flatoz

flatoz

George knew his Olds stuff, was helpful to me when I got my car and needed a few things sorted. I appreciated him taking the time to talk me though some issues. Too young to go.

A32Flathead likes this.
  14. Never met him but always read his posts............heck of a guy. RIP

15. Very sorry to hear this. Did not know really Yorgatron, met him at a HAMB meet and greet in Paso years ago. I recall he had a very humorous explanation of his HAMB handle. Nice, funny guy. The best kind.

16. Well, that just sucks. 54 is way too young. I dug George, met him at the LB Swap Meet. RIP. He'll be fixing hydramatics in Heaven. They'll shift perfectly, but they'll still leak...

A32Flathead likes this.
  17. williebill

williebill

RIP George. Surprised at how young he was, his posts made him seem like an old soul who had done it back in the old days. He seemed to really know his stuff, and shared that knowledge freely. Very sorry to read this.

18. Didn't his brother pass away a few years ago? I think he was young also. HRP

19. Yes...his brother Jake passed 3 years ago next month

20. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

RIP Yorgatron.

A32Flathead likes this.
  21. Dang, I'm just seeing this now. Sad news. RIP Yorgatron.:(

22. Wow, this is really sad, unexpected news. Yorgatron was one of the first HAMBers to welcome me here when I joined way back in '97. He always had great insight to all conversations he chimed in on. Sorry I never got to meet him in person.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed. Vaya con Dios, Amigo..........E

23. That is way too young, what a shame, he was a great contributor on the HAMB for many years. RIP Yorgatron.

24. George and his brother Jakes ashes were returned to the sea last weekend.

Thank you for your messages everyone.

HEMI32 likes this.
  25. Baumi

Baumi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My condolences to his family and friends.
    Yorgatron was one of the first guys I ran into when I joined the HAMB. I always enjoyed his posts and he was also a involved in one of the first HAMB chops , if I remember correctly.... RIP George

Edit: I found the article in CKD#5
    IMG_3547.JPG IMG_3548.JPG

26. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Sad sad day. My condolences. Another old regular will be missed.

27. Oh No. I'm so sorry he will be missed :-(