Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yo, Tman...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dan, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Dan

Dan

How did your buddy put the fender reveal in the '32 style frame he built for his Model A?? Thanks-

2. On the current car, he left it flat. But on others, He scribes the reveal. Then cuts along the line with a jigsaw. After pressing the top of the reveal IN, the gap is filled with a small section of tubing that has been split into less thatn half its origional dia. This filler piece, it tacked every few inches, ground flush towards the rear where the filler is less. Then he procedes to weld it up a little at a time to reduce warpage.

3. Dan

Dan

Gotcha, that is kinda what I guessed. Can you tell me at which point it is deepest and how deep it is (I know may be kinda hard to explain in a post...)

4. I can measure up one of the 32 frames we have in the shop tomorrow. Get you the real measurements. BTW, when are you coming down here? I saw the family post, if you need a weekend off, I have room for ya.

5. Dan

Dan

I would be interested in the measurment, e or pm me and I can catch you up on the other stuff, thanks man