Register now to get rid of these ads!

yet another triumph

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drgnwgn289, Aug 28, 2005.

1. drgnwgn289

drgnwgn289

i just finished covering the seat so i thought i'd take some pictures. i don't like the fat wrinkles in the seat but i'm hoping they'll go away after i ride it for a while.

Attached Files:

2. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

Nice bike. Just like I like 'em. Love those bars on that bike.

3. silent rick

silent rick

nice, where did you get the oil tank?

4. 58villager

58villager

Hey Jake,
    That sucka iz SWEET! Glad to see you on a rigid. I'm fixing to start me another one. That 50 miles to the gallon even when you dog the shit out of it is soundin real good.
    Jerry

5. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

Killer bike Jake but that seat spring setup looks to stout for your skinny ass!!:) May be you need to send the bike to me for awhile so my fat ass can break it in!!:) Just kidding man it really is a killer bike.

Jamie

6. drgnwgn289

drgnwgn289

thanks for the compliments guys. the oil tank is an old flat tracker oil tank from the sixties, or so i'm told. when i first put the shock set up on the seat it was pretty stiff, even on the softest setting. to fix it i just heated the spring and colapsed one coil at a time until it was just right, then put that end up inside the cover so you don't see it. actually, its really comfortable.