Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yet another Project

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mr Blue, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Mr Blue

Mr Blue
    from Florida

Well, new to posting to the HAMB.
    My Dad, Don and my brother Dan are very active here and have posted many threads on my 23t project (Mr Blue) and my dads 23 track style t (Black with gold suspension) and of course Dans ongoing roadster pick up project.:eek: With their help my 23 t bucket was built from start to finish in just over 90 days! It features a 302 ford bored out 30 thou, motorsport x cam (nasty idle) 73 mustang heads, edelbrock dual quad setup, mallory distributor. Everything on the engine is either chrome or polished. The drivetrain consists of a TCI Streetfighter c4 tranny with a 2800 stall converter, a ford 8 inch rear with drum rear brakes. Iinstalled a all Chrome 70 GTO front disc brake set up when I first got the car on the road, but I just upgraded to a Wilwood setup that is much lighter. The front axle is a Chrome tube axle with 49-54 Chevy Spindles and the rear suspension is a coil over setup. I just bought a 1963 Thunderbird to make a custom out of and am very exited. Thank you for your time and I look forward to learning how to use this forum.:)

Attached Files:

2. 2$ Bill

2$ Bill

Welcome from another "T" owner. Great looking car. Love the color!

3. Mr Blue

Mr Blue
    from Florida

Thanks man! Do you have any pics of your T? Love to see them. The color on my t is "70 Ford Grabber blue" It certainly stands out. Thanks again for the compliment:)

4. 2$ Bill

2$ Bill

My "T" is nothing to look at in comparison to yours. That grabber blue is really sharp! You coulda had a screen name like "V-8 Smurf" or something similar.

If you wanna see pics of mine, click my screen name. That will take you to my profile. There is an album there plus access to my previous threads that have lots of photos. Mine is more jalopy like and not near as neat as yours.

Are you from the Orlando area? I plan on relocating there in the next year or so. I am hoping to make some acquaintences there thru the HAMB.

Best of Luck!

5. Mr Blue

Mr Blue
    from Florida

I love your car man! So simple and cool. Definitely a car to be proud of! I am not in Orlando. I am in SW Florida on the Westcoast below Tampa and Sarasota. (2-3 hours from Orlando. When was your move planned for? Thanks for sharing your car man, Awesome:)

6. 2$ Bill

2$ Bill

Spring 2009. I'm retiring then. I have enrolled in the Harley-Davidson Tech training at MMI there. Hoping to hook up with some fellow HAMBers there when I arrive for school.

7. dodgerodder

dodgerodder

Man, they let anybody in here..............

Don is my one & only twin brother. We have many things in common,well, except for the fact that he actually has a done & drivable project. At least he will soon have 2 cars done, before I finish my rpu:rolleyes:

Oh well, at least I have my good looks going for me, can't have it all:p

Welcome to the hamb, lots of great stuff going on here. Get to work on your car

Dan

8. Stone

Stone

Welcome. You guys put out some cool projects. Must be awesome around the holidays at your houses

9. welcome man , your dad and brother have some killer stuff ..

10. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

11. snakecbaker

snakecbaker
    from Keyser, WV

does anyone have the link to Mr.Blue 23t. i would love to see pictures of the build.

12. Mr Blue

Mr Blue
    from Florida

Snakecbaker,
    pm me, I will get you my email address and forward some pics of the build to you. Thank you, Don:)

13. Welcome aboard! Love the T!