Register now to get rid of these ads!

YES! There WILL be SPAM Drags 2021 at MoKan!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by MoKanMan, May 6, 2021.

1. MoKanMan

MoKanMan
    from Joplin, MO

We found out about the HAMB when you did, so we are getting the details together, including working with the regular host hotel, LaQuinta in Joplin. KEEP YOUR RESERVATIONS!
    I'll get a flyer together and fine tune this deal, but here we go again! Untill we can have HAMB, there is SPAM!

racinchad, badvolvo, 8flat and 2 others like this.
  2. MoKanMan

MoKanMan
    from Joplin, MO

3. sunbeam

sunbeam

Do you know if the Springfield swapmeet is still on for the same weekend or is it moved to May?

4. organgrinder 1

organgrinder 1

got this one on our schedule this year man...me...schaefer...and zajac ! we're all 3 doing almost complete builds the last few weeks getting ready for the rocky mountain race week then planning on an epic rt 66 trip from at least joplin to the west coast! may start here or end up here but are planning on being here! thanks Carl!

5. ntfday

ntfday

The swap meet is Aug 20, 21 and 22

6. sunbeam

sunbeam

thanks

7. flamedabone

flamedabone

LaQuinta said they have made a bunch of reservations for the Drags, but it is pretty quiet in here.

Who all is going to be looking at my taillights this year???

-Abone.

8. Hey Carl maybe you need to do some Spam burgers for this event. HaHa
    Look forward to it. Had a good time last year.

9. I will be!!That new coupe looks bad ass and I can’t wait to see it, hope it’s coming this year! Its good to hear they have a good amount of reservations, last year was fun-aside from the psycho gal from the front desk…Something about pictures? Never mind, that was fun to watch also…I’ve been working on an O/T ride for a while now and I’m ready to get back on the 40 to get it ready for the drive to Springfield then Joplin. Our reservation is made, looking forward to seeing you and the St. Joe boys again