Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yep, another f'n new guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by knuckle, Feb 11, 2005.

1. knuckle

knuckle
    from Missery

I have been lurking on the H.A.M.B for around two years now and thoroughly addicted. I did a half-ass intro in an art thread a couple of weeks ago, before I got my own username. My pops is on the board as slacker_53. I have been into vehicles all of my life, and I have an infatuation with all things that roll via internal combustion. I am 27 years old and for the time being car-less, or a least one that would go with this crowd. I have been pining for a rod for the past 5 years and will have one soon. For now I tool dad's '53 ford down the road and have a blast doing so. I have recently taken up striping and can't get enough. I look forward to the art posts and plan to contribute when I can.

If you see this rollin' down the road, I am more than likely setting behind the wheel milking the flattie for all she's worth.

2. J.D.

J.D.

welcome from Denver, would love to see some pics of you art

3. 54BOMB

54BOMB

Welcome, thats a good lookin' ride

4. jangleguy

jangleguy

Never enough stripers - I like variety...Hope you find a project soon...

5. Filling out your profile would help with your intro. :cool: