Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yea !! Another One of the new guys

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 68ragtop, Oct 18, 2005.

1. 68ragtop

68ragtop
    from Texas

Hi, Everyone I am one of the new boy's on the block but, I have been working on cars since I was just a kid. When I was 6 years old I took apart a 292 Ford starter that my dad was going to put on the family car..Iwas real good about taking it apart but not real good about getting it back together before my dad found out. You will have to check out my members profile I had a radical 48 Ford custom back in the 70's that was in a national Mag when I was 18 years old.
    I was one bad ride.I currently have a 68Firebird conv that I will be taking apart and up grading for cruising. I also have a 1975 Buick Electra 225 4dr 455ci engine that is loaded with 70k miles on it. It was my fathers ride and I will be selling it in the next few months. I really want find someone that will take care of it and enjoy it.It runs fine and was just driven here to Texas from Iowa this August.
    I really want to build another full custom again...maybe another 48 Ford 2dr sedan??? Who knows.
    If any of you know the member A bomber 30 he is working on a car for Chase Brown...I will be a fine ride when he is done.
    Well Chase lives just across the street from me.
    Better sign off for now.
    Drop me a line if you like I check my mail daily most of the time.

Later 68 Ragtop

2. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Welcome from La.

Doc.

3. Buckle

Buckle

Welcome Sir.

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome !!!