Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Y-Block Fords get some air time. I'm gonna be on TV!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mctim64, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Man what a crock.. Sorry Tim..

2. I don't know if it has aired on TV but here is the show as seen on YouTube. :)
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JWnE5Lycqk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JWnE5Lycqk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3. drchopper

drchopper

excellent video , thanks for posting .

4. ParkinsonSpeed

ParkinsonSpeed

This was awesome. I had a 64 pick up with a y block wish i would of never got rid of it.

5. Dynoroom

Dynoroom

My boy's and I were also featured in this segment. To bad it didn't make it to the airwaves, I thought they did a very good job in production.

Attached Files:

6. I got an email saying it may still make the air next year. :rolleyes:

7. Dynoroom

Dynoroom

BTT 3-29-11

Ryan LeFevers to be on TV!

Okay folks, set your DVR&#8217;s to this Saturday (4-2-11) morning at 4:00 am pacific time to Speed Channels &#8220;Mobil 1 The Grid&#8221;. www.grid1.tv/tv-show. It&#8217;s a 30 minute motorsports magazine show that gives fans a behind the scenes look at some of the top racing teams from around the world.
    This weekend&#8217;s episode will have a segment on Land Speed Racing at the dry lake bed of El Mirage in southern ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:place w:st="on"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]California</st1:State></ST1:place> where the SCTA has been conducting time trials since the 1930&#8217;s. Included will be interviews of the Burns Bros. &#8220;Yellow Brick&#8221; pickup driven by Tim McMaster and my son Ryan LeFevers driving my modified roadster on why they challenge the elements trying to set a record on this hunk of dirt in the desert.

Attached Files: