Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Wow--I liked this Hudson sedan so much I bought HALF of it

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Jul 3, 2010.

1. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

lots of half-baked ideas on this thread

2. I think thats a car I could finish, Got many of 'em half done before they went to new homes!

3. fxfxr

fxfxr
    from eureka, ca

I think it is a right hand drive so you have the driver side, not the passenger side you think you have.

4. Hold a mirror up ... and theres the other side just like magic!!!

5. oldebob

oldebob
    from Spokane WA

Actually, that car is not half bad.

6. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Man, I am only half awake this morning.

7. Well it looks as your going to need a special camshaft for it !!! Going to half to be a HALF RACE CAMSHAFT !!! >>>>.

8. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Sounds good but I have never known you to sell anything for half price.

9. $$$$ Oh hell yeah !! A half race cam would cost 1 and HALF times more !! Labor Intense to build !! You know the old saying LESS IS MORE !!!! >>>>.

10. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

[​IMG]

Paul, at least you’re not half-assed. Happy Independence Day! Slim

11. Man,,I got about half-way through this half-hearted,half-cocked convoluted half-witted,half-truth story and thought what a bunch half-baked comments from a bunch of half-assed ,Hambers from half the states in the U.S.A.

I have a half-a-mind to tell you what you can do with that half of a Hudson,,but my half-sister is watching me and I'm just a half-step and a half-moon from being sent back to the half-way-house,,,where I have spent,,,you got it,,,Half my life!:D HRP

12. OLLIN

OLLIN

Man, half of you guys don't even know what your talking about!

reminds me of this joke:

There's a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead traveling through the desert when their car suddenly stalls. They all get out of the car and, upon realizing that it's not going to start, they each take one thing from the car. The brunette takes a bottle of water, the redhead takes a bag of food with her, and the blonde takes the car door.
    They begin to walk through the desert, and soon stop to rest. At this point the blonde and the brunette turn to the redhead and ask her why she brought the food. She replies, "Well, in case I get hungry I'll have something to eat." They all think this is pretty reasonable and then the redhead and the blonde turn to the brunette and ask her why she decided to bring water. The brunette replies, "Well, in case I got thirsty I'll have something to drink." They all decide that's a good idea, too.
    Finally, the brunette and the redhead turn to the blonde and ask her why on earth she would take the car door. She replies, "Well, I thought if I got hot I could roll down the window."

13. M.Edell

M.Edell

14. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri