Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects WOW an Update (#2) My '37 Chev truck build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by K13, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

:rolleyes:...Big Thumbs up from me...Really coming together nicely @K13...I sense Avatar update very soon...this last pic is almost a mirror of it...

The other stuff frustrating, but Rubber to the Road is much closer than the Horizon at this stage of the game...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    chryslerfan55, brad2v and Blue One like this.
  2. Well progress has slowed a bit as I needed a bit of a break after the mad thrash of trying to get it together for the show. I have been working on some interior stuff and some little things on the outside. Hood sides are almost ready to go on. I am waiting on the hood spears to come back from chrome which should be soon and then I can finish installing them. I am having some issues with the hood release so trying to figure that out. The side glass that I got with the truck seems to be a little too wide so need to get that fixed. So lots of little things continue to slow progress but it is what it is. I got the front bumper installed after some as per usual modifications. Anyways here is a quick pic with the hood side on sans spear, hood down, door closed, bumper on.

[​IMG]

Also I hadn’t mentioned it earlier but I wasn’t happy with the floor and trans cover so I redid those a while ago but that meant that I had to do some modifications to the carpet so got that done this weekend as well.

[​IMG]

So that is where I am at. Fall is fast approaching around here (leaves have already started turning) so I need to get back into gear again as I will need my garage back soon to get things packed away for the winter so hopefully progress should pick up again a little.

chryslerfan55, Sancho, brad2v and 4 others like this.
  3. The hood sprears came back from the plater.
    20190908_101645.jpg
    20190908_101650.jpg