Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Would you do Christine?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ANDEREGG TRIBUTE, Jan 25, 2010.

1. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Great article, Thanks for sharing.

2. Raiman1959

Raiman1959

Nope!.....my wife's name is Christine....I don't need a double dose!!!o_O

3. Here's Christines older brother:
    ChristinesBigBrother02.jpg

4. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Bingo. The Watson-painted Plymouth is one of the finest examples of a customized Plymouth ever. It's easy to forget what nice customs these cars make because everybody is so busy grabbing them up and painting them red. These cars have some wonderful lines and fantastic roofline that looks chopped already. A little cleaning up of extra trim and emblems, some smoothing and lowering... instant killer custom.

As to the OP, no way would I clone Christine. Maybe it's just me, but I find nothing exciting about most movie cars, Christine certainly included. It's a stock, red Plymouth. OK? Not to mention that so many others really do get off on "Christine" that there's now prob more of these cars in red than the factory ever produced. Cloning it just seems lame, unimaginative and cliche.

5. Rob68

Rob68

Yep! It was the car that first got me noticing what I'd been missing.

6. I like them either way, the '57 and '58 are one of the cars that are just rolling works of art. Almost perfect from the factory.