Register now to get rid of these ads!

World of Wheels ( Phoenix AZ )

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frenchy32, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Frenchy32

Frenchy32
    from arizona

Can anyone tell me if the Phoenix World of Wheel will be in downtown this year ( 2010 ). I talk to AJ Westfall a few months ago and AJ was hoping to bring it back to downtown I have called him a few times and left messages with no responses hope he is ok. Please let me know

Thanks !!!
    Frenchy

2. I don't believe the WOW will be anywhere in Phoenix this year. I believe it has been cancelled. It's not on the ISCA schedule.

Mick

3. My understanding is there is no real (ISCA) show in arizona anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DAMN!!! Hey Mickey,how bout starting a thread with pics of some of your old showcars including the merc,I still have the dash plaque from your 40th? birthday.............

4. Frenchy32

Frenchy32
    from arizona

Thanks for the info. Now I am hearing that there is another Goodguys scheduled for March of 2010.

Frenchy

5. yeah.................march 2010 per Kirk,Im already signed up for that

6. Adam.Perrault

Adam.Perrault
    from Phoenix AZ

there is a Goodguys in march as well as one coming up Nov. 20-22 at Westworld of Scottsdale. If you go make sure to come by our booth and ask for Adam. I always want to meet fellow Hamber's. and I may be able to dig up some show schwag!

-Adam