Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage World Of Wheels Kansas City

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wreckfixer, Feb 5, 2013.

1. wreckfixer

wreckfixer

I'm heading to Lawrence Ks. to see my son this weekend and planning on attending the show. anyone else going? Anyone attended in the past have any comments to share?

2. I will probably try to get there at some point this weekend. Gene Winfield is suppose to be chopping a car there. It's usually a pretty fun show.

3. Jokester

Jokester

The last time I went it was almost as many motorcycles as cars. I guess that's OK if you like motorcycles.

4. I'm going Friday afternoon. Yes, in the last few years it was lots of bikes. that doesn't interest me or my friends. I guess the bike builders can't get their own show. I just hope the tuners aren't making a run at World of Wheels now.

5. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

Went down tonight to mark floors. There is about 430 cars registered. I will have two cars there.

6. SloppyEggs

SloppyEggs

I'm going to try and cut out of work early so that I can go.

7. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Maybe if I can get my daily back on the road before then. Long drive for me but want to get as many shows, cruise nights, and swap meets in as possible this year.

8. If anyone sees a black '34 ford fordor, take some pictures of it for me and maybe pass along my hamb info.