Register now to get rid of these ads!

World of Wheels Chicago

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MrExotica, Dec 10, 2004.

1. I've heard great stories of how much fun the Indy boys have had at the Indy WOW, with a very UN-pretentious setup. With all due respect,(imitation is the sincerest form of flattery) why don't we do a similar thing in Chicago?
    Any takers?

2. Anybody interested in an impromptu Superdawg ironman cruise tomorrow?
    I dare you.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Roadstar and I are planning a road trip to Chicago during the Chicago WOW show this year. His son Race will be working the show. Looking forward to seeing you and your lovely girlfriend again. Maybe a HAMB meet and greet at the show?

4. wanna trade some of my cholesterol bars (my grandma's shortcake recipe - actually made with lots of butter) for some of those chocolate chip cookies?

I'll be the black & flamed '56 Fairlane fordoor parked there by myself.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. gregg

gregg

What's the date for the show this year?

6. bashton

bashton

The dates for the Chicago World of Wheels is January 28-30, 2005. If anyone is interested in entering a vehicle, there is an online at www.autorama.com.

I will also be there, so if you are going to be there...look me up, I'd love to meet some H.A.M.B. members!

7. Good luck Mr.E, I think the whole Chicago Trad scene hightails it to Indy to party with the Road Rockets and then their spent till the Pile Up. [​IMG]

I'll be stumbling around the Chi Town WoW on set up night.

Denise, let me know what day you and Roadstar are at the show, I'd like to meet up with ya and we could get a pic.

....and if ya all got time, we'll take ya to Giordano's for Chicago style deep dish. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Joel [​IMG]

8. at this point, it looks questionable as to if I'll show my ratrod Ford. Response among my Chicago car bretheren has been weak at best & I don't want to park with the trailer kings