Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage World Fuel Altered Nationals Coming to Eddyville Raceway Park

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T_Bird Guy, Jul 21, 2008.

1. T_Bird Guy

T_Bird Guy

This event is taking place August 15th and 16th. There will be Friday night suicide qualifying. Saturaday afternoon sudden death final session and Saturday night finals starting at 6:00pm. Come and see Nanook & Rat Trap and more than a dozen supercharged entries. Plus on Saturday there will be Nostalgia Drag Classes, Box / No Box Combo, Wheelstandin' Super Shifters and a Car Show. Find more at www.eddyvilleraceway.com. This was a great event last year and will be great again this year. More details to come.

2. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

hey where do you stay over there ,motels ect.?

3. Weasel

Weasel

Man, I would love to be there - F/As are my all time favorites. But I will be on my way to Bonneville. I hope it's as great as it sounds and that the weather gods are closet drag racers.:D

4. T_Bird Guy

T_Bird Guy

5. T_Bird Guy

T_Bird Guy

The Eddyville Raceway site has now been updated with info on the drags and car show taking place. Check it out if you are interested.