I've had just a little time this weekend and I decided to start tacking my Vicky body together. I've never had one before, nor have I had the opportunity to work on one so there is a learning curve here. This is what I started with. I bought this from adam401 on here, (thanks again!). To get it home my wife helped me cut it into panels and stuff the whole thing in the back of my SUV for the ride back from Connecticut. After having all the panels blasted and the surface rust removed the shell is in remarkably good shape. I've begun reassembly and adding a 3 1/4" chop that puts my side windows at 9", the same as a 4" chop on a '30-'31 A coupe. In my eyes perfect proportions. I know this is not how you put a body back together but because of the way it was cut apart I can reattach the panels at the same place. The wood frame was completely gone so I will substitute a steel structure to square and align the body. My frame foldings arrive Wednesday and I already have all the crossmembers and frame parts fabricated to build the chassis. Over the Spring I was able to screw together a really nice '57 283 with some goodies and a Clay Smith cam, 4x2's and old Mallory. The trans is the unusual, for a rod, Muncie 318 with a Sparkomatic yoyo shifter, (thanks Pete!). There is also a really mint '40 banjo to bring up the rear and a load of vintage parts for the rest of this one. So in short, this thread is the start of another build for me. I've been banging on the 'glass bucket but to be honest, it was never "me". The Vick is much more palatable. The really cool part is the '31 Vick is actually more of a deuce than an "A". The body dimensions and a lot of details on these, also dimension wise they are much more a deuce. This body is being set up for a two inch channel over some custom sills. Back to work with me.