Register now to get rid of these ads!

woodgrain work, listed chevy but can do ford

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by gallogiro, Apr 30, 2016.

1. gallogiro

gallogiro

City: fontana

State: California
    Price: 800
    Woodgrain on dash and window frames for any bomb. I use a woodgrain plates with correct factory fleetline and fleetmaster woodgrain pattern i don't use a brush I do it the same way it was done back in the 30s and 40s at the factory. $800 does the dash and all your window frames including the back window and windshield frames and also comes with polishing the trim on the window frames. Extra $150 for your steering wheel as long as its still solid, extra $150 for your column, hand brake and cowl vent handle

I do job correctly, exact same process of painting a car because i use real car materials. I go down to bare metal and treat the metal, then spray the metal with European high build primer not cheap thin primer that shrinks. After i sand flat the primer i use metacryl sealer then DuPont chromabase basecoat. Ontop of the basecoat is where the woodgrain pattern is applied, then the toner whether you want a darker or lighter tone woodgrain, and all covered up with Tamco HC-2021 clear coat. 2 days later i wet sand to 1200 grit and buff with three different polishing pads compound and glaze to give it a perfect and mirror shine to it. Theres a term called d.o.i. which means distincton of image. Its how the reflection looks on a paint job when you see it in the paint job, I promise no pixelation no orange peel will be crystal clear like a mirror

I listed material brands you can look up i don't use cheap thin primers that shrink and crack or use krylon for a base or cheap basecoats and the clear i use is actually one of the best clears you can get its as good as house of kolor show clear it shines like if it was wet. and the woodgrain pattern is Chevrolet correct burlwood pattern it came out the factory with its done with woodgrain plates and the way the factory did it not home depot paint brushes and krylon paint. The job will last as long as the car no fading along window frames from resting your arm on it no flaking or chipping, I use real car paint so it will be as durable as your cars paint job.

No appointment time when youre ready im ready and takes about 2 weeks from drop off to pick up, sooner if the metal is perfectly straight. I can take out dash for you if youre local in so cal but itll be a bit more depending on the location but i can walk you through taking the dash out yourself its really easy you just need a ratchet. like i said i wont keep your parts hostage for weeks or months it should take about 2 weeks, youre welcome to stop by anytime to check on the progress and watch me do it

$800 does your dash and all window frames and i also polish the metal trims on the window frames, Get quotes from others they start at $1400 for correct pattern and $900+ if they use paint brushes. some peoples paint brush woodgrain looks really really good, others look really bad it looks fake a mile away its just a bunch of brush strokes not woodgrain looking pattern.

$800 does your dash and all window frames but i can woodgrain ANYTHING plastic or metal, im actually getting ready to woodgrain the dash on my 2005 F150 and my brothers 2009 Silverado. look at the pictures of the fan, snack trays, steering wheel and steering column and because i use car paint materials itll hold up outside do outside woodgrain like i did on my 48 i can do body lines or outer window frames. just hit me up for quotes my prices are reasonable. Get quotes from other shops and see what they charge

My price is low compared to the rest, but that doesn’t mean my work is cheap. I promise show quality and correct grain and I deliver, there is no upgrading later when you can spend more this is as good as it gets it is show quality and professional it looks as good as the $2000+ jobs ive seen and my customers agree. Just see pictures and video

I can give references to the jobs I just finished just ask, my customers have been very satisfied you can hear it from them. Again $800 does your complete dash and all your window frames, windshield and back window. Any questions pm me, no appointments im ready when you are, and yes I make house calls in so cal

Check the d.o.i. the reflection on the dash and frames.

YES I do cadillacs, g bodies, trucks, plastic, anything that can be painted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]