Register now to get rid of these ads!

wood kit for 32 ford????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thirtytwo, Dec 28, 2003.

1. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

i finally gearing up for my next 32 5-w "scraps" project ive got most of the parts i just need some patch pannels and a wood kit.... so i am looking for a wood kit mfg. i have seen a couple of guys at swapmeets selling them ,but have been scared to plunk down 400-500 bux and have nothing fit..., i thought about putting steel instead , but it would take way too much time which is also why i want a good wood kit that i dont have to screw with too much or has anyone used a good kit they could refer me too---THANKS

2. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Classic wood in Greensboro, NC. had the wood for my sport coupe so they should have it for a 5W. I can post their phone# tomorrow if noone else does first.

3. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

was it for an A or 32? thanks

4. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]
    Deuce. They were the only people with wood for my car. They do Ts, As and V8s

Classic Wood Mfg.
    1006 N. Raleigh st.
    Greensboro, NC. 27405

336-691-1344

336-273-3074 fax

5. dixiedog

dixiedog

I have heard good things about Chuck & Judy Cubel at fordwood.com . My neighbor used them on his model A and said there stuff fits with out any trimming and you can get the full hardware kit.

I've talked to some other suppliers like "heart of the ozarks" and "snyders" they both have a cheaper kit but said that trimming and sanding would be required and didnt have the hardware.