Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wolfes Metal Fabrication - Home of "Easy Weld" Boxing Plates, Shrinking Discs & more!

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by metalfaber, Apr 6, 2012.

1. metalfaber

metalfaber
    from Nebraska

[​IMG][​IMG]

Home of "Easy Weld" Frame Boxing Plates, 4 1/2" Shrinking Discs & Custom Metal Fabrication!

Model T, A & 32 Ford "Easy Weld" Frame Boxing Plates
    We are the innovator of frame boxing plates with our "Easy Weld" system, providing the best fitting full length plates, that are the easiest plates to weld in on your frame project. We also offer "Drilled" and "Dimpled" sets for those of you looking for a unique appearance. Currently we offer Model A, T, and 32 ford applications. We will soon be adding 33-34 and 35-40 Ford as well.

See our website or Classifieds for more details and/or pictures.

Model A Ford Boxing Plates Classifieds Link
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630807

1932 Ford Boxing Plates Classifieds Link
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630822

[​IMG]

Sheetmetal Heat Shrinking Discs
    We are the inventor of the smaller 4 1/2" shrinking discs, as we were the first to bring this idea to market as a complimentary tool to the large discs and they have proved to be very useful! We also offer 9" discs as well as a "Combo Kit" with both of them at a discounted price.

Shrink those overstretched areas and repair damaged sheet metal panels to like new condition, making for a better quality, longer lasting finish with little or no body filler at all! Creates the heat that is needed to shrink through friction. Produces better results and is more controllable than shrinking with a torch. Comes with a detailed manual, explaining the heat shrinking method as well as mounting and usage instructions.

Demonstration video, detailed information, & Testimonials available on our website!

Available in 4 1/2” and 9” sizes

[​IMG]

Custom Metal Fabrication
    Equipment and Tools - We offer a few other metal working tools such as a planishing hammer and beadroller that have evolved from our own need of these tools in their current design for Street Rod fabrication and other metal fabrication projects. When time is available, and/or the need is there, we will add, and/or improve more equipment and tools.

Other projects range from simple brackets for Hot Rodders or Farmers to more complex items such as Extended Swingarms for ATVS and Bobcat attachments such as our "Root Digger" bucket for removing small trees. Many of these items evolve from requests or needs and some end up being products we manufacture in small production runs and offer for sale our own "Improved Design", or a New product if nothing similar is available.

We have CNC Plasma cutting abilities, as well as welding and some machining. We currently also offer CNC milling and Engraving services, and as time goes by, our abilities will be expanded and improved upon.

If you have an idea that you would like to have us look at or that you need help with, send a PM or an email.

All Items and Current Prices can be found on our website....
    http://www.wolfesmetalfabrication.com

Sometimes there are special prices up for items for H.A.M.B. members. See links to Classified ads above to take advantage of them.

The local Hotrod shop were many needs, and ideas came from.....
    http://www.siebertcustom.com

Brian Wolfe
    Wolfes Metal Fabrication
    (402) 366-7303
    www.wolfesmetalfabrication.com
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

Brian,

I got a set of your Model A boxing plates and was very pleased with the cost along with shipping. They were cut very precise and the reliefs were great for penetration. I could not have done them better or any less expensive myself.
    Buy wih confidence from Wolfe's. Here is my '31 frame that I used Wolfe's plates on with a '40 X-Member installed to handle the '54 331 Cadillac mill.

Thanks,
    ERIC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Countn'Carbs

Countn'Carbs
    from CO

Brian is the man!
    He is very helpful on the phone and I ordered a set of dimpled front frame horn plates for a Model A. They showed up a few days later and they are way cool. Just like he describes.
    Great product and a great business.

4. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

I have yet to use my shrinking wheel, but great service. Good quality tool too!

5. I had Metalfaber make me up some custom shackle plates, they looked great, price was super and delivery was fast! What more can you ask for? Thanks Brian...

6. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

ordered a shrinking disc. shipping was crazy fast, and it came with a nice little booklet filled with useful info. got around to using it and i'm very happy with it. this 36 ford fender was pretty beat down and needed a substantial amount of hammer and dolly work to correct someone previously "roughing out" damage. it was pretty stretched out, and the shrinking disc did a nice job bringing it in.
    [​IMG]

7. WildWilly68

WildWilly68

I got a set of Model A boxing plates for a buddy's project and they were well worth the price. Plus I had them in about 3 days so props for the fast turn around on shipping too.

8. Chetkryl

Chetkryl
    BANNED

fast turn around on shipping too.

9. 54reno

54reno

Ordered the shrinking disc kit and received it in 2 days. The discs worked great on a tailgate that I built and had heat warped. Easy tool to use you just need some time & patience. Great product for the money. Thank you Brian, saved me from building a new gate! Reno.